Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Plumeria rubra Seedling Update

Well it's been a few weeks since we've planted the Plumeria seeds.  They are growing much better than i could have imagined.  I planted 55 seeds and 28 have sprouted!  That's great success considering I bought these seeds from EBAY.  I thought I would be lucky if only 5 would sprout..lol..  Now I will have the issue of where will I put all of these babies over the winter time when space indoors is limited. I'm thinking of expanding my grow space in the basement but that will take some time :)

Here is a photo of all my babies.  Soon I will be transplanting them all into 4 inch pots..  Woohoo!!  My babies are growing up so fast!  Soon they will be going away to college....lol.


3 comments:

  1. Not so soon! :D They look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just discovered you Youtube channel/blog and I really wanted to ask a couple questions about your plumeria. I just got my first plumeria and I'm planning on growing it indoors during the winter and I was wondering what your experience with growing plumeria has been in a non-tropical area. As well, how are the plumeria seedlings doing? I just bought my own seeds and I'm going to start my own seedlings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoebill I want to ask you from your site I found a succulent seller and they had just the succulents that I would love to have and I cannot find that site can you help me out with that

    ReplyDelete